Aller au contenu

Le Club Idéal Pour 2005???

Michel Klich

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 73
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

et dans ce club idéal, il y aurait plus de filles...

Please promise me that if by mistake the girls start to fly faster and longer than you, you will still see them as a bonus! :D It could happen.....

Mette

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

www.schwencke.dk/xeal/calendar/

Seriously

It is flattering that everybody seems to want more girls on the airfield, so please be aware of the following fact when you try to recrute them:

Girls do not start gliding because they are interested in gliding!

Girls start gliding because it is a possibility to enter a man’s world and escape the intrigueing atmosphere found where there is a lot of girls, ex. Horsestables, kindergartens etc.

Admit it, girls, this is why we all started. B)

If you succeed in recruting girls: avoid that they hook up with a boyfriend until they have at least achieved their licens and gained the interest in gliding! History shows that if they find a boyfriend too soon they do not continue….. :blink:

Or worse: They find a boyfriend and are suddenly no longer interesting to the boys any more and are frozen out, regardless of their talents. This has been seen so many times, at least in Scandinavia.

However I am sure that this would not happen in France among the charming French men. :D

Be aware that girls are extremely competitive. Much more than the boys, it is just hidden behind modesty and insecurity. The world lacks instructors that can see through this and shape good female sportspilots!

Are you still sure you want many girls on the airfield? B)

Mette

PS I had actually written this in French (or something that is supposed to be French), but I will spare you the cramps of laughter this time and give the English version. :blink:

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

sur le 1200km de l'année passée

Non JNV pas 1200 mais 1253, mais bon c'est pas grave à cette distance on compte plus... :blink::blink:B)

Lionel

Lionel
La vocation, c'est d'avoir pour métier sa passion,
Une erreur peut devenir exacte. Il suffit que celui qui l'a commise se soit trompé
Je ne râle pas, je m'indigne . Je ne juge pas, je dénonce. Je ne dénigre pas, je rouspète.

http://planeur.phpnet.org/images/flarm_pixel.png http://planeur.phpnet.org/images/netcoupe.net_pixel.png

Hi there,

I come to be a girl as well. And I didn't start gliding to enter this 'special' men's world. But I discovered it when I started flying. I started flying because I had this in my head, like an obsession: flying.

Flying among men was not an all day, all weekend easy task but I learnt how to fit in... and yes, I like the way we spend our time on the airfield. At some point, I started to have doubts about my abilities to fly... Do I do things correctly? and same sort of questions. One flight scared me as I flew alone and I needed some time to feel better. And people in my club helped me through (they were mostly men).

Now one of my question is; is it possible to fly when you have kids etc... You said women may stop flying when they have a boyfriend. I wonder how it goes when you have kids. At least when they are very small.

I really don't want to stop flying. This I know.

Gliderly yours,

lxlie

Give me wings and fluffy clouds.

Well,

One of the advantage the CAB, is to be quite close to Paris.

So last year we had 5 new girls to start gliding.

One hope to be an astronaut, but she just forgot the difference between wishes and realty but she meet a too lazy flying boy friend,

Another one made one week and fall in love with another pilot so she stops flying,

two others follows the same path but had troubles since they are flying alone, they discovered how difficult is it to start flying alone without advices,

The last one start flying in April made his solo flight in May and buy his libelle in July !

Gilles

1L

Hi,

> Another one made one week and fall in love with another pilot so she stops flying,

Is there not enough room in an ASH25mi to fly both ? :blink:

> The last one start flying in April made his solo flight in May and buy his libelle in July !

She must have had a very handsome personnal trainer who motivated her ...... :blink:

See yah guys !

Fred

Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

Et puis au sujet de l'age, un vélivole connu de Bailleau possédant un ASH 25, et un impulse est autorisé à répondre dans les conditions réglementaires approuvées par la commission du sujet.

..... Il est né un 29 février !!!

1L

JNV: Thank you for the links, since it will be raining here tomorrow I can use the day on sociology.

Lxlie: About kids: I don't know; I will let you know if I ever have some!

I have been thinking the same thing, but have postponed the question some years. I don't doubt that I will keep on flying, but how will it affect my competition performances? I would love to hear other points of views on this. How many female pilots are actually reading this forum, and does any of you have kids?

Oh no, now I have changed the discussion into a knitting-club...sorry guys but this is what happens when you want more girls in the sport...

Guest: I am aware of the anglo-phobia on this forum (and in France in general; sorry guys, but it is true:( ); I am following the correspondance written in French and I do not expect answers in English, but it is very nice to have some.

However, you (whoever you are since you do not write your name!) should recognise that the sport is not so large that you can afford to shut out people who pays interest!

Why is it so bad to have an international forum? I find it interesting to follow what is going on in France...

Mette

(Former Danish Female Champion and junior team member, not in charge of anything :blink:)

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

Invité Invité_jutta

hello, Ixlie

surely you can manage family, baby and flying! I'm flying since 30 years, have three children, and I never stopped flying. And there are many women like me!

try to find an independant, modern man, able to help efficiently, who loves bother, family and hobby's, than share the week-end in two halfs, one day for him, one day for you. (low-cost solution)

Even if you choose a 'modern' french man.........., there are still some solutions: manage to find a young baby-sitter, for the time of flying :blink:

(14-16 years old one! pay attention: it will be better that your babysitter is not too beautiful, otherwise she won't find time for your childrens... :blink: )

Mette, first of all i hate segregation.

So you have the opportunity with gliding to fly with us. Try to come to fly in our french nationals i can offer you my place, as i will be in the same time in Kaunas ! (EGC) And Pascal would be happy to help you with all logistics in Bailleau !

Otherwise JNV will be happy to invite you in the new former contest from FLH. The mixed one !!

Bye

1L

"try to find an independant, modern man, able to help efficiently, who loves both family and hobby's"

Wauw, do they exist in France? I'll be there....

Gilles: Wellwellwell thank you then. I hate segregation too, that is why I have been boycutting pure female competition for 5 years now.

I have already send my registration form to Bailleau;

To bring the discussion elsewhere, maybe you can explain to me how there can be a limit to the number of participants in the French nationals, but anyone can registre to fly the parallel international competition? How do I move on from here?

I think it would be most funny to be in the French nationals, as I usually say, if I have to be slaughtered it has to be by the really good guys!

(Rule number 2 I have learned the hard way in gliding: Self-sarcasm is the force of the female to survive, but it is usually interpreted as weakness...:-( )

:blink:

Mette

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

Coucou,

Pour revenir au sujet Mette me fait penser à un club trés sympa et ou beaucoup celui de Ronnede au Danemark je me rappel tres bien de ce voyage pour aller chercher un Discus.

Le club possede plein de petite logement complet se qui permet au famille de venir y compris l'hiver.

Nous avons fait ce voyage debut decembre 2001, et malgré l'heure (16 h) d'arrivé il faisait nuit :blink::blink:

Et nous sommes tombé sur un acceuil trés sympa et un club ou c'est membres venait malgré le froid ect...

Je pense que mes 2 passagers ci dessous B)B) se rappel de ce voyage ou nous avons été passé notre soirée dans les rue de la capitale.

http://vav01.free.fr/Dan%20018.JPG

Mais bon j'ai plus de 3 ans de VAV et +de 25ans donc j'en dit pas plus :D:D:D

Lionel

Modifié par Lionel

Lionel
La vocation, c'est d'avoir pour métier sa passion,
Une erreur peut devenir exacte. Il suffit que celui qui l'a commise se soit trompé
Je ne râle pas, je m'indigne . Je ne juge pas, je dénonce. Je ne dénigre pas, je rouspète.

http://planeur.phpnet.org/images/flarm_pixel.png http://planeur.phpnet.org/images/netcoupe.net_pixel.png

Mette, Jutta,

Thanks for your answers. I'll wait to have kids. I have time but I was just wondering... and I keep the trick of the 'not so attractive' baby sitter :blink:

Gliderly yours

lxlie

Give me wings and fluffy clouds.

Et Lionnel elle est top la photo !!!

To Mette,

If you intend to take part in the 15 meter class, it is maybe possible to compete in the French Nationals. It depends of your experience. If there is no trouble about this i will ask tomorrow the possibility to th organizer.

About the limitation. Safety first ! But this is the first screen. Behind you find right good Cu !

Gilles

1L

Hi everybody

flying baby??

yes it's possible :blink:

http://depechy.free.fr/images/depechy/la_llagonne_1976/5.jpg

from http://depechy.free.fr

salut Philippe :blink: t'a bien grandit depuis B)

bye B)

Etienne

mes photos aéro sur EchoMike.free.fr

Parceque le ciel est merveilleux

Pour que voler soit toujours un plaisir

Back to the subject, Lionel:

"Le club possede plein de petite logement complet "

This is very normal in Denmark (actually I am sitting in one right now). The clubs who posses cabins are in fact the most popular clubs!! (Among here is the club in Ronnede which is currently the largest club in DK).

The cabins are typically 30-45 m2 with kitchen, living room and beds, but no shower or toilet due to environmental regulations. The cabins are privately owned and build, but on rented (club-)ground.

The clubs who do not already posses cabins, are projecting them because it is considered to be a very important factor in attracting new members with focus on the family too!

When I think about it I have not seen this phenomenon on any other airfield I have visited.....maybe that was an idea to pursue.

Mette

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

Hey Philou, quand je faisais "un caprice" parce que le bib était pas proposé de façon hadoc, j'avais droit à une séance de C800 en nuage, ce qui m'endormait,... Safety First !

Hey Mette try to make a suggestion about housekeeping and ground organisation to the closest club in Paris. (Somewhere West for 30 kms !)

But don't forget to bring them some beers, they will be more accurate to explanation and understanding !

So i will give you the response you wait for on monday, perhaps you can try via my email in order to avoid too much secondary effects on this contibution !!! :D

Philou tu voles avec Ronan après avoir réalisé 4 aller retour du lac du Grand Duc et deux fois le tour de la forêt de Brocéliande ???

Happy night to everygliderpilot !!! Tomorrow is a real good day (i wish) ;) !

1L