www.planeur.net | www.netcoupe.net | www.volavoile.net
Aller au contenu

New Job?

Mette

Messages recommandés

Hi Y'All

My boss is desperately searching for new people to join the Risk Assessment group in a middle sized oil & gas company. Since the person will get the desk next to me it would be e real benifit if it was a glider pilot :lol:

If you are an engineer (f.x. chemical, mechanical, structural, oil/gas or alike) dreaming to fly helicopters over dark and dreadfully cold water to off-shore installations and at the same time work for improving the safety and implement new safety features in the production it may be something for you. You can write me for further contact info on xealsoaring @ hotmail.com (Experienced risk assessors can expect headhunting).

best wishes

Mette ;)

Modifié par Mette

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

www.schwencke.dk/xeal/calendar/

Hi Y'All

My boss is desperately searching for new people to join the Risk Assessment group in a middle sized oil & gas company. Since the person will get the desk next to me it would be e real benifit if it was a glider pilot :lol:

If you are an engineer (f.x. chemical, mechanical, structural, oil/gas or alike) dreaming to fly helicopters over dark and dreadfully cold water to off-shore installations and at the same time work for improving the safety and implement new safety features in the production it may be something for you. You can write me for further contact info on xealsoaring @ hotmail.com (Experienced risk assessors can expect headhunting).

best wishes

Mette ;)

Sound like Mearsk oil, am I right ? I fit the job description but sorry but to much taxes in Danmark :pinch:

Horizon pas net reste à la buvette (marin Breton)

If you are an engineer (f.x. chemical, mechanical, structural, oil/gas or alike) dreaming to fly helicopters over dark and dreadfully cold water to off-shore installations...

Sound like Mearsk oil, am I right ? I fit the job description but sorry but to much taxes in Danmark :lol:

Un bon job pour toi, je me trompe? C'est le dreadfully cold water qui te ferait hésiter?

Hi Y'All

My boss is desperately searching for new people to join the Risk Assessment group in a middle sized oil & gas company. Since the person will get the desk next to me it would be e real benifit if it was a glider pilot :rolleyes:

best wishes

Mette :lol:

Hi Mette,

Thanks for the invitation. For a gliderpilot engineer this looks to good to be possible. A new Job, flying on the job, international ... A female coworker being a glider pilot and a good one for that...

Do you have more to offer?

Regards,

Bart

If you are an engineer (f.x. chemical, mechanical, structural, oil/gas or alike) dreaming to fly helicopters over dark and dreadfully cold water to off-shore installations...

Sound like Mearsk oil, am I right ? I fit the job description but sorry but to much taxes in Danmark :rolleyes:

Un bon job pour toi, je me trompe? C'est le dreadfully cold water qui te ferait hésiter?

Pas vraiment, on a des permis au Danemark et nettement plus froid en portefeuille ( barent et caspienne),et franchement je se sais pas ce qui est le pire tassé a 8 dans une alouette 3 monoturbine sur des sieges en contreplaqué au dessus du cresson en afrique ou confortable dans un super puma IFR dégivré en combarde de survie au dessus de la mer du Nord. De toute façon je ne prend rien en dessous d'executive VP

:lol:

Horizon pas net reste à la buvette (marin Breton)

Regards,

Bart

...several pretty girls in department,

pretty girls in adjacent departments,

a good boss,

good salary,

office with direct view to ocean (less than 10 m.),

free coffee,

often cake because of birthdays etc.,

breakfast in office every friday,

benefits for private telephone and discounts in supermarket,

pension and insurance arrangements

......besides, the gliding here in Denmark is a true challenge, if you can work out how to fly here, you can work it out in the rest of the world too :rolleyes:

Mette

NB: There is the hatch that it is actually hard work......and everyone has to do a personality and logical test to be taken into consideration

English is main language, possibility to be stationed in other parts of the world later on, many foreign employees (fx. from China and England) (but I suppose it is like that in most oil companies around the world...)

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

www.schwencke.dk/xeal/calendar/

... A female coworker being a glider pilot and a good one for that...

Bart

I wouldn't expect too much from this side... She's pretty, :rolleyes: but not single... :lol:

Personnally, however I like water very much, even a dreadfully cold, one terrific default pushes me out of range: I'm not an engineer...

But the free coffee (med en stykke av kagen) makes me hesitating... :mdr:

Yurek
http://www.yankee-romeo.com
If God meant man to fly, He'd have given him more money.
Honni soit qui mal y pense ! http://informatiquefrance.free.fr/sms/sms_04.gif