www.planeur.net | www.netcoupe.net | www.volavoile.net
Aller au contenu

Championnat Féminin

Messages recommandés

Je me demande pourquoi les femmes et les hommes sont séparés pour les championnats????

Parce que les mecs ils ont tellement peur de se faire bananer par ces dames qu'ils préfèrent (c'est plus facile quand on dirige le mouvement !) les mettre à part !

Il est bien connu que les efforts physiques en vol à voile sont tels qu'hommes et femmes ne peuvent pas concourir ensemble en toute égalité....

Cela étant, dans nos concours régionaux, une telle ségrégation n'existe heureusement pas.

Tourne à l'eau claire...

Cela étant, dans nos concours régionaux, une telle ségrégation n'existe heureusement pas.

Ni au CDF .... ni meme au championnat du monde si la pilotE est qualifiéE par sa nation !

Faites que le rêve dévore votre vie afin que la vie ne dévore pas votre rêve

Voir le dernier championnat du Monde en Suède avec la pilote suisse sur lak 17.

Bon en tout cas, je vous rappelle que toutes les pilotes sont les bienvenues au championnat de France Féminin à Romo :D

Jéjé

------------------------------------------------------

powered by Figolu

Effectivement rien ne peut s'opposer à mélanger hommes et femmes en concours, au contraire même!

Seulement vu le peu de femmes vélivoles, peut être faut il y voir a travers une classe féminine un élément de motivation... J'y vois un peu l'équivalent des jeunes pilotes pour les -25 ans. Rien n'empeche un jeune pilote de faire les CDF.

Dear Jocelyn (and everybody else)

Excuse me for replying in English.

The subject you rise here is very sensitive. Sensitive because many, many clichés floats about the women in gliding :ph34r: , and it is often being discussed in very black/white terms. All the grey shades seem to be overseen. :unsure:

I have been spending the past 3 years trying to animate the girls in my club, in the neighbour clubs and all the other flying girls in both Denmark and in fact also in Sweden to try cross country and maybe to pass on to competition. It is not working. They simply don’t want to. I have also found girls who have stopped flying to try to find out why.

I have been gathering information about their background for flying and I have been listening to their arguments for and against :D:( .

Facts are that very few women are interested in flying from childhood on, and only a tiny percentage of these flying girls are interested in competing in gliders. Why? Inferiority complexes :pinch: .

It seems like the few of us who has been competing against men in ordinary competitions for more than a decade are made of something different than other girls :o . Not particularly tougher or more cool, but rather more stubborn and determined, and first of all not willingly to compromise :P . This is not all positive since it represents a true challenge in maintaining a marriage/personal relationship :mdr:

The national competitions just for women are attempts to attract a group of pilots who most likely would never dare to jump into an ordinary competition, although I’d bet that they could do just as well as the men B) .

This is a very difficult thing to debate, because the group of pilot we try to attract by this is not participating in the debate :o . The debate is, as always in political issues, lead by the more experienced, who have often forgotten how it was to be a rookie, and due to the XX/XY distribution in our sport they have never tried to be a female rookie ;) . I find it too black/white to just claim that there is no argument for discussing the issue of why we scare away so many girls along the way.

You may ask why it is so important to get more women into competitions. Personally I think it is important because it raises the general level of experience, which is needed on every level of the gliding sport. Without experience the risk of accidents increases, speaking on a general level.

Usually my argumentation for this takes 8 power point slides and 45 minutes, but I will leave it at this.

The female championships are not goals in themselves :D , but rather means to attract more pilots of a certain group and get them hooked and get them moved on to the ordinary nationals :rolleyes: .

Best wishes

Mette Schmeltz Pedersen B)

(Female glider pilot, usually competing on national level in Denmark; have realised that the "sisterhood" among gliderpilots all over Europe is amazing)

NB: There were actually 3 women competing in Sweden, besides Yvonne Schwarz from Switzerland, Alena Netusilova from Czech Republic, who did some very nice flying in the 15m class. The Czech Republic has always been one of the most numerous competitors at the Women’s World, and has, due to the pilot’s development from this, recently had exceptionally many women on their “real” national team. At the EGC in Lithuania in 2004 3 of their 8 competitors were women. This is not a goal in it self but a sign of a healthy development.

The third girl was flying co-pilot in the Hungarian ASH25, but unfortunately I don’t know her name.

XEAL Soaring Team

www.schwencke.dk/xeal

www.schwencke.dk/xeal/calendar/

Ni au CDF .... ni meme au championnat du monde si la pilotE est qualifiéE par sa nation !

Il faut aussi que les autres sélèctionnés soient d'accord de faire équipe avec une femme et avec le risque de finir derrière.... :)

Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, ils l'ont fait.....