www.planeur.net | www.netcoupe.net | www.volavoile.net
Aller au contenu

Oudie 2 Naviter Support Service (Sav In French)

Messages recommandés

Hello, anyone can help ?

I have returned my Oudie 2 to Naviter Support Service on July 22nd via UPS at the demand of Andrej Kolar who has confirmed it
was received in their location on July 24.

I had an issue with the GPS which did not catch the satellites on flight or did catch randomly. I had to reboot the Oudie 2
many times on flight.

Quite annoying when flying and when you loose all information triggered by the satellites (specially those in relation with
security and air space).

Since the receipt of my parcel at Naviter location I have no ideas about their findings. I have sent 2 mails and tried to reach them by phone. No one answers. I suspect Naviter offices and technical services are on summer vacation.

2 questions :

- has anyone experienced this GPS issue in flying with an Oudie 2
- I have the following phone number for Naviter Slovenia : 00 38641384867

could you confirm this is the correct phone number or send me an alternative number ?
We are in the middle of the gliding season and I am really missing my Oudie device.

Many thanks to all

Jacques Previeux
Grenoble Vol à Voile