www.planeur.net | www.netcoupe.net | www.volavoile.net
Aller au contenu

Saint Auban Grand Prix 2005

Messages recommandés

Une vidéo du

Est-ce un extrait du film tournée à l'époque ???

Vous êtes dans l'ambiance dés le départ : un Diana 2, ça se pilote au décollage ! La suite, une trés, trés jolie vidéo vélivole : beau planeur, excellent pilote, grosses pompes et transitions rapides. Un p'tit coup de coeur pour les images prisent à l'interieur du Diana, toujours étonnant avec le manche déporté sur le coté.

:blink::blush::unsure:

Il est plus que tendu au décollage!!!On sent le sourire qui revient une fois en l'air, mais le roulage à l'air d'être chaud chaud!!!
Ils ne savaient pas que c'était impossible, ils l'ont fait.....

A propos du Diana 2, un site interessant :

http://www.beres.com.pl/

Plus l'avis d'un heureux (et récent) propriétaire, bill Comb :

"Just got 4 flights in my brand new Diana 2 last Friday and Saturday. Based at Warner Springs, CA. Still in the sorting things out (vario, radio, relief system) phase of new ship ownership. First time putting the ship together - ready to fly in one hour, going very slowly and carfully. Everything you know about gliders/sailplanes does not apply to rigging/de-rigging this ship. Not bad, mind you, just totally different! Build quality - excellent. Flight characteristics are excellent. Docile, manueverable, nimble, no bad habits in the air. Performance is amazing - I'm not Dick Johnson, BTW, but it is a huge step up from my previous glider, a 304CZ. I'm 5'10" tall and 180lbs, and am very comfortable in the ship. I bet if it said ASG-30 on the forward fuselage, the wait would be 5 years....

Bill "

Et visiblement, ce planeur vole fort bien :

"Yes, it does roll just as easilly left or right. I had my first really long flight (771km) on Sunday and did notice some muscles in my shoulder that I haven't used before, but nothing to complain about. Plus, the air was pretty roudy! I built a little plane called the Moni in the early 80's, and that had a side stick. The hardest part of flying side stick is the thinking about it before you do it. Within a few minutes it becomes pretty natural. It also leaves my lap open for all kinds of in-flight projects I might become involved in - food, navigation, drinking, and plumbing. Some initial observations - takeoffs are not difficult, but you must pay attention to all the details. In flight it is without anything but praise for handling and performance. Much tighter quarters than what I was used to, but still room for snacks and a 4 liter water bag. Landings are easy - with full flaps and full spoiler it quickly comes right on down - steeply too. Wheel landings only, and the rollout is short. I have some pics but not on this computer - will post later this week.

Bill "

(source : GLIDER FORUM)

Bonne lecture. ;)

Modifié par YVES