www.planeur.net | www.netcoupe.net | www.volavoile.net
Aller au contenu

Pilote Des Usa Se Déplaçant En France.

Invité rschaub

Messages recommandés

Invité rschaub
Je me déplace à Paris de New York. Je suis un pilote de planeur d'étudiant qui obtiendra un permis bientôt du FAA aux USA. Queest-ce que je dois faire pour voler des planeurs en France ?

If I caught well; you are learning gider-piloting?

If right you don't have any licence: so I think you cannot get any equivalency in any contry in the world.. of course France included!

However, you have started learning and you have some experience in piloting. So thanks to training already done , that can shortener the licence-obtention.

I think you have to go in the French-club near you will leave in france and become a club-member, pay your licence-insurance and fly with a teacher!!

Go there : http://www.ffvv.org/grandpublic/ou.htm and choose your future club!!

Invité rschaub
Thank you for your reply. I plan to have my US glider license by the time I arrive in France because I intend to return here frequently. Therefore, my question is what would a licensed US glider pilot need to do to fly in France?

If you are licensed US glider pilot, you should get a french equivalency!

And then you can fly everywhere in France!

Who gives equivalency in France : DGAC

http://www.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/html/dgac/paris/paris.htm

Invité gontrand
Sometimes, we've got australian or english pilots who flys in our club. So we need a copy of the licence, the log book, the passport and a medical exam. then we send all this papers in a french district and they return a paper wich is valid one year to fly in France.